347955 Land Rover Series 3 Radiator Panel. British made and beautifully finished, this panel is for the Series 3 when the headlamps moved to the outer wings. Designed when the headlamps moved to the outer wings this radiator variant was for the Series 3 however also includes late Land Rover Series 2A models. Fitted throughout the production period from around 1972.
If you also need to replace the bonnet tape you can find it here
We fit all of our own products, thereby knowing how beautifully they fit. There is nothing worse than a product that doesn’t fit correctly and takes excessive time to fit, even if it is cheaper
Additional information of interest
- Design. All our panels faithfully follow the design and contour of the OEM product to ensure a perfect fit and match.
- Quality. Manufactured from quality heavy duty steel, ensures the 347955 Land Rover Series 3 Radiator Panel has improved durability over the OEM Land Rover product. In addition all panels are quality checked to ensure they meet our own high quality standards.
- Preparation. 347955 Land Rover Series 3 Radiator Panel comes pre-etched primed. See our sister company Paintman Paint for all painting requirements to give a quality painted finish.
- Any issues or further information, please ask us a question on our contact page
- The earlier Radiator Panel with the centre headlamps can be found here