Castrol Transmax ATF Dex III supercedes Castrol ATF Dex II Multivehicle. Is an Automatic Transmission Fluid which may be used in automatic transmissions and power steering units of many types of vehicle and meets Meets Dexron III-H, IID and II.
Designed for use in GM automatic transmissions pre 2005 and in Ford automatic transmission built between 1983 and 1996 where Dexron® (II or III) or Mercon performance is required. Also suitable as Power Steering Fluid. NB:Should not be used where Dexron® VI, Mercon® V or Mercon® SP are required
- Automatic Transmission Fluid, Dexron III D performance
- Suitable for Automatic transmissions, power steering units, and MB manual transmissions
- Enhanced friction characteristics and wear protection
- Approved for a wide range of OEM
- Dyed red for identification
Advantages of Castrol Transmax ATF Dex III
- Multiple approvals provide wide ranging use.
- Ensures efficient operation of power steering units under all conditions.
- High thermal stability protects against deposits and oil thickening prolonging the life of components and lubricant.
- Enhanced friction characteristics and wear protection maintain effective operation of equipment.
- Effective seal compatibility reduces the risk of leakages