RTC6351 Land Rover Defender Very Early Front Wing Skin RH. RTC6235 superseded by RTC6351. British made and beautifully finished, these are the front outer wing skins for the very early Defender. These wing outer panels are the type which have no indicator repeater holes in them.
We fit all of our own products, thereby knowing how well they fit. There is nothing better than new panels that fit, correctly and fit first time. There are cheaper products on the market, but why waste time when you can buy the best quality on the market and save that time.
RTC6235 Land Rover Defender Very Early Front Wing Skin RH. Additional information of interest
- Design. All our panels faithfully follow the design and contour of the OEM product to ensure a perfect fit and match.
- Quality. Manufactured from quality heavy duty aluminium, ensures the RTC6351 Land Rover Defender Very Early Front Wing Skin RH has improved durability over the OEM Land Rover product. In addition all panels are quality checked to ensure they meet our own high quality standards.
- Quality Grading. These wings are Grade A. Grade B is externally top quality, however on the inside of the wing there is usually a fixing hole out of line which may require re-drilling. There may be other minor blemishes, which will not affect the external appearance of the panel. Grade B panels are not always available. Sometimes the colour of the etch primer will vary. All of the B Grades may be slightly different. If you wish to see the product you are about to order we can send you a photograph of the blemish. We will then hold this particular panel for 12 hours pending your order.
- Preparation. RTC6351 Land Rover Defender Very Early Front Wing Skin RH comes pre-etched primed. See our sister company Paintman Paint for all painting requirements to give a quality painted finish.
- Any issues or further information required, please do not hesitate to ask us a question on our contact page